1. Get Guidebook From the Google or iOS App StoresWe use a tool called Guidebook for our mobile application. Guidebook is like an app that hosts event apps. We used it for last year's event and it worked really well. The application is free and doesn't require an account.
You can get it from the Apple app store by clicking here.
You can get it from the Google Play store by clicking here.
You can also see the web version of our Guidebook by clicking here.
2. Search for 'Prairie Dev Con 2016' in Guidebook
In Guidebook you can search for a specific event's guide. Enter 'Prairie Dev Con 2016' to find ours!
3. Start using our Guidebook!Our Guidebook comes with the following features:
- Schedule: You can view the sessions, their timeslots, and the rooms they'll be in.
- My Schedule: You can also add sessions you're interested in to your own personalized schedule
- Map: This is a map of the conference venue, showing where the session rooms are
- Twitter: See tweets with our event hashtag #PrDC16 or our Twitter handle @PrairieDevCon
- Session Feedback: Here is the link to submit your session feedback, powered by SurveyMonkey
There's also a To-Do list if you want to make notes, and an Inbox where conference updates and announcements will be pushed to during the conference.
Let us know what you think of our Guidebook, and we'll see you at the conference!